Deputy Head of Compliance Monitoring and Safety Manager and Company Safety Officer
For our Quality Department we are looking for a Deputy Head of Compliance Monitoring and Safety Manager & Company Safety Officer that responds to the Head of Compliance Monitoring and Safety Management System, developing, administrating and maintaining the Company System in accordance with FOCA and EASA requirements (as per approval certifications EASA PART147, EASA PART145, EASA PARTCAMO, ATO and Air Operations) and carrying out all the related activities.
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Deputy Compliance & Monitoring Manager in an aviation related company or on quality department
- Understanding of EASA rules concerning EASA PART147, ATO, OPS, EASA PART145 and EASA PARTCAMO, national and applicable regulations.
- General knowledge of Aviation Safety Management (SMS)
- SUVA safety knowledge and experience is a preferential requirement
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Self-motivated, focused and self-directed.
- Able to take rapid decision and implement them efficiently.
- Able to work with a variety of personalities and maintain composure under stressful conditions.
- Willing to learn either through formal education and self study.
- Analytical skill.
- Organisational skills
- Full time and permanent contract
- Possibility for professional development
- Varied and stimulating activities in a dynamic environment
- Lodrino (Switzerland)
- English: good knowledge (B2)
Are you ready for this challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application.
The application will be treated with the utmost professionalism and confidentiality.
Candidates with the closest matching professional profile will be contacted.