Karen SA is an approved Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO) under EASA PartM/Subpart G, qualified to:
- Manage the airworthiness compliance of helicopters in service or in storage
- Issue extended Airworthiness Review Certificates (ARC)
- Carry out independent airworthiness reviews and provide recommendations to NAAs
In addition, Karen SA provides comprehensive airworthiness management services:
- Development, approval and management of helicopter maintenance programmes
- Forecasting, planning and undertaking all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities
- Management and control of repairs, modifications, Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Technical Acceptance of the Helicopter
- Technical assessment and evaluation of helicopter technical status.
We also offer continuing airworthiness management for non-EASA registered helicopters, either acting as a subcontractor to perform technical helicopter surveillance or, at the customer’s request, obtaining approval of our CAMO from the Competent Authority of a non-EASA Member State.
At the customer’s request, Karen SA offers continuing airworthiness management of non-EASA registered helicopters